First Security Debit Cards
Welcome to the convenience of automatic banking.
- You may use your Card at any automated teller machine to withdraw cash, to make a deposit and to obtain balance information for a transaction account.
- You can withdraw up to $300.00 (including charges) or the available balance in your account.
Don’t be a victim
While ATMs offer fast cash at convenient locations, they also make convenient targets for the criminally minded! That’s why, when using an ATM, it is very important to take precautionary measures!
- Keep your debit card in a safe place.
- Keep your personal identification number to yourself.
- Always take your ATM receipt.
- Check your receipts against your monthly statement.
- Do not reveal any information about your debit card to anyone over the phone.
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately.
In the event of an unauthorized transaction or to report a lost or stolen card, during regular banking hours:
Call (708) 453-3131 or write:
First Security Trust and Savings Bank
7315 W Grand Avenue
Elmwood Park, IL 60707-1996:
To report a lost or stolen card after hours:
Call (844) 202-5333, Option 2